Monday, December 28, 2009

Whixh of these 2 shampoo brands are better?

Tigi?


biolage?Whixh of these 2 shampoo brands are better?
Biolage.Whixh of these 2 shampoo brands are better?
neither. the generic pantene is the best.
depends on the type of tigi or biolage. i love oatmeal and honey from tigi and hydrating shampoo from biolage is good .tigi or better known as bed head smells great and goes a long way ! watch for the big tweeners for $20 really good deal!!!
biolage! thats what i use...never used tigi, but biolage is better, lol.
BIOLAGE FTW
I love Biolage! I don't know about the other.
TIGI, if you had to choose. But they're both not that good of brands. You want a great shampoo? Try Kerastese...it might be a bit more expensive than the rest, but the results are worth the splurge.





http://www.kerastase-usa.com/_en/_us/con鈥?/a>
I also use biolage. It works really well and smells good too. A bit expensive though...not sure about tigi since I've never used it.
biolage...my hairdresser told me to use that

No comments:

Post a Comment