Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best drugstore brand shampoo for thick wavy hair?

I'm thinking of switching shampoo and conditioners but I don't know to what. What would you recommend? I have longish thick hair with a wave to it. It's in good condition and I rarely get split ends.





(Don't bother reccomending Pantene Pro V. I tried it once and it didn't work for me.)What is the best drugstore brand shampoo for thick wavy hair?
Tresseme all the way! Hey, that rhymed!(:


I have superthick Latin hair, and I know what you mean with the Pantene doing squat. I love the Tresseme because it really cleans, without the icky residue in cheap brands, but also softens hair.What is the best drugstore brand shampoo for thick wavy hair?
I like Garnier Fructis. You can find coupons in the paper for it, thus making it much cheaper, especially if you go to a store that doubles coupons. The combination shampoo plus conditioner for normal hair works great, but you can also get it for curly hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment