Friday, December 18, 2009

What are good shampoo/conditioner brands for my hair?

I have thinner, shoulder-length (mostly) straight hair. I was wondering what shampoos and conditioners would work great with my hair. I just want my hair to be soft, shiny, and healthy.





So, what brands would be good for me? Also, you can reccommend two different brands of shampoo and conditioner, because I read in Oprah it's actually better for your hair if you mix brands.





Thanks!What are good shampoo/conditioner brands for my hair?
Shampoos : Mane n' Tail/Pantene's Thick and Full/ L'Oreal Paris's Vive Pro Smooth Intense Shampoo for Dry, Frizzy Hair that's Fine


Conditioners: Paul Mitchell's Lite Detangler/ Tresemme's vitamin e moisture rich conditioner/ Suave Professionals Sleek Conditoner

No comments:

Post a Comment