Monday, December 28, 2009

What's the best shampoo brand to straighten my hair?

I have black, wavy hair. It gets frizzy a lot and it's really annoying. I've tried some brands, but they just make it worse. Do you have recommendation based on your own experience?What's the best shampoo brand to straighten my hair?
Hi,





I would take a look at the ghd hair product range, they help care and maintain you hair and help you keep you hair manageable, you should also take a look at there hair straighteners, i have a pair and they are great, and i got 4 free gifts to help you make the most of your hairs potential. Take a look for your self at www.ghdhairproducts.co.ukWhat's the best shampoo brand to straighten my hair?
use a shampoo for frizzy or volumised hair :) should work
Joico(K-pak), abba(3 min miracle), pantene pro-V. But I honestly have found that its not the shampoo thats makes much difference, it's related more to the conditioner and the type of straightening serum that I use. My favorite is ';skinny'; by Paul Mitchell.
Sunsilk straighten up.


It takes a few days to work.


I started using it and i didn't even have to straighten my hair.


it was a bit less wavy at first and its getting less the more i use it.





there is also sunsilk de-frizz.


^_^


you an buy them at wal*mart (thats where i got mine)





but heres the list of all of the sunsilk thingys ^_^





http://gethairapymedia.com/photogallery/product.html
I used 2 hav exactlii the same. I used sunsilk or Charles Worthington which is really gud. .. use some leave in conditioner and apply a straightening balm or syrum after blowing drying it and straightening it slowly.


Also aussie and John Friida works 2 .


gud luk xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment