Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I know which shampoo brand is suitable and healthy for my hair ?

First identify what hair type you have - oily dry etc, then its just trial and error. Body on Tap shampoo and conditioner is quite good.How do I know which shampoo brand is suitable and healthy for my hair ?
what ever shampoo u use try sunsilk hydra TCL multi symptom masque after shampooin... its really good n ur hair is so soft n silky after using it.How do I know which shampoo brand is suitable and healthy for my hair ?
most shampoo brands are pretty much the same...just choose one that is tailored to your hair type...dry, colored, limp, whatever.


when you buy a designer hair product, you're really just paying for the name, packaging, and advertising.
Any regular shampoo would work, but use it with rain water, which is the most natural way to treat your hair. You don't even have to use shampoo, regular soap would work.
Just experiment. Each hair type is different.





My stylist recommended Selsen Blue w/Moisturizer, and I felt a difference the first time I used it, and my hair is much healthier now.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment