Monday, December 28, 2009

What Brands of shampoo DON'T test on animals?

i know Suave does test on animals, but which ones don't?What Brands of shampoo DON'T test on animals?
Actually, Bath%26amp;Body Works just says the finished product isn't tested on animals, that doesn't mean the ingredients put into the shampoo weren't.





Herbal Essences


VO5


TRESemme


Paul Mitchell


Citre Shine


Avon


Freeman


Kiss My FaceWhat Brands of shampoo DON'T test on animals?
organic products don't test on animals. Jason and Giovanni are both good brands that you can find at target. Report Abuse

I use TRESemme, and it does not test on animals. It comes in huge bottles so I don't have to buy more shampoo once a week. It has ton of different formula's, I use the teal one, to keep frizz down on my waves. I use it daily, and it doesn't dry out, or make my hair oily. Also some bottles have pumps, so you don't even have to pick up the bottles, just pump out five pumps and your good to go. All my friends use it now too! Also, it smells great, not like fruit or anything, but like a fresh, clean scent. An it's relatively cheap, considering the quality. Only like four dollars for a huge bottle.
Go organic or natural, like Giovanni, or any of the retailers listed on http://www.organicconsumer.org because these products most likely won't be tested on animals.
anything from bath and bodyy works doesnt

No comments:

Post a Comment