Thursday, December 24, 2009

What non-fruity/flowery shampoo brands are there that may help with morning sickness?

i just found out i am about 6 weeks pregnant and the morning sickness is just kicking in. i can handle almost all of it except shampoo and conditioner. most brands come in fruity or flowery smells and that is no good. i would appreciate some suggestions on brands that have a spicier smell. or no smell at all would be better, haha. we switched to tide free for the same reason. thanks!What non-fruity/flowery shampoo brands are there that may help with morning sickness?
Try Neutrogena or Head and Shoulders.What non-fruity/flowery shampoo brands are there that may help with morning sickness?
pantene?
I had the same problem so I used baby shampoo. It was the only one that didn't make me sick.
You sure bring back some memories for me. If I smelled Bold laundry detergent, cigarette smoke or a perfume called Enjoli. it would make me so sick I would start purging and vomiting.


Try going to a pharmacy and asking for hypoallergenic shampoo and some hypoallergenic soap. They have no smell.


Congratulations and it will get better in a couple months.
i use suave ocean breeze, its not spicy, but it really relaxes, and i love it!!! im still having morning sickness at 33 weeks, my fiance had to change his deoderant, and had to stop wearing colonge around me, which at the time when i first was pregnant we werent living together but now we are and some days he'll forget and put on the deoderant that really bugs my stomach and i start barfing, so not fun, then i brush my teeth and turn on the shower pull him by the ear and make him scrub, he has to use the same shampoo though,otherwise i get sick, lol, imagine that!!!








oh, and tide free is great for washing the babies clothes in too...i have a hE washer and dreft doesnt make that kinda detergent so we use tide free which is recomeneded good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment