Thursday, December 24, 2009

What are some shampoo brands?

my friend asked me if i can find shampoo brands for her.. plz helpWhat are some shampoo brands?
herbal essences is my favorite, it keeps your hair smelling nice, and soft! i usually then follow it by beautiful lengths conditioner by PanteneWhat are some shampoo brands?
Depends on how much you wanna spend. I like all Bed Head products from salons, they work great and smell so good. Paul Mitchell is good as well, I found that spending a little more on hair products makes a world of difference. It also depends on type of hair you have so you can choose the right type of shampoo.
the best expensive one that I've tried: Matrix biolage its awesome


the cheaper one that I've tried: Tressemme and its also awesome
pantene


garnier fructis


herbal essences


tressemme


aussie


bed head


bumble and bumble


david babaii


john frieda


sally hershberger


got 2b


paul mitchell


charles worthington


chi
Herbal Essences! :D


i've used it for a while and it makes your hair smooth, soft, and smell really good!
herbalessences. pantenne there are some really expensive ones but those are my fav. The blue herbalessenes are the best
treseme


Herbal essences

No comments:

Post a Comment