Monday, December 28, 2009

Guys shampoo brands..?

im 14 and wondering what shampoo is really good. I have many options, including:


garnier fructis


axe


suave


loreal


herbal essence


gillete


old spice


ETC.(any brands at like WAL-MART)Guys shampoo brands..?
I prefer on herbal essence it works great it doesn't leaves hair dry or just very soft nice it makes hair very nice healthy looking other shampoo like Axe or old spice just makes your hair smell good but they don't replenish your hair with moisturizer to make your hair more manageable and soft .


if you have dry hair use herbal essence hello hydration


oily hair use the herbal essence Drama Clean


and Loreal use vive pro hydra gloss with royal jelly it makes


hair very soft nice .Guys shampoo brands..?
I bought my husband that Nivea 3 in one thing. Its shaving cream, body wash, and shampoo in one. Its cool as hell and smells sexy. He will be taking a shower upstairs and I can smell it all the way downstairs. =]
I use herbal essences. It smells good, even on guys.





answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
herbal essense if its just about the smell


garnier if there is frizzy problems


but my tor choice would be pantene though or dove shampoo they are both the best. i hope i helped!
i prefer to use RedKen or Gillette


They both work really well with conditioners
AXE-Yummyyyy(:
Well if I were u I wud try axe. It smells manly and if u want to smell more like that scent get the sAme axe deorderant and body wash. My bro has it and likes it
suave,but the good kind,not the cheap brand of suave.
pantein with conditioner:)
Axe.


Even with their over the top commercials, they're still not bad.
Axe i guess(:
prell or lava soap
gillette all of the way

No comments:

Post a Comment