Thursday, December 24, 2009

What shampoo brands are good?

I have VERY frizzy ...wavy dark brown hair...


My biggest problem would be frizzes and I also loose hair [I'm 15 y/o]...Everything else is fine...Its soft and smooth =D





What would be a good shampoo? I would NEVER use Pantene and some other ones like tht cuz i've heard it eventually damages your hair and could cause dandruff [experienced the dandruff part] ..And seriously there are alot of brand name ones that are actually just crap but since they smell good people believe its working with their hair :\





I need something thats totally kind to my hair... =)What shampoo brands are good?
biolage normalizing (from my salon) the store stuff is a watered down version. but it smells good and my hair feels like silk and it also helps with mild cases of dandruff.What shampoo brands are good?
Sunsilk de-Frizz. It leaves your hair less-frizzy and silky. Very good!
Phyto shampoo, a French brand..kinda pricey but worth your money... ;)
loreal professional %26amp; liss extreme shampoo %26amp;conditioner
Design Line Olive Oil Shampoo is excellent.
I prefer to avoid using chemical crap as much as possible, and have been using this recently: http://www.naturalinstinct.com.au/


I've been pretty happy with it. It doesn't look like they sell outside of Australia, but if you go looking in the Healthfood or Organics shops, you should find a similar local brand.
For grocery store brands, I like Tresemme, Thermasilk (if you use a hair dryer daily), and Garnier Fructise (smells great).





For salon brands, I like Paul Mitchell, Matrix, and Schwarzkopff.
I use Aveda, it is all natural. It is kind of pricey, but when you see how well it does on your hair it is well worth it!
My fav is Dove also to help with the frizzes after your done shampooing and conditioning rinse your hair with cold water it shocks the hair or something i dont really know what it does but it works for me
redken is really good


tresemme moisutre rich (i use it)


gariner is good


and ect.
Try the Sunsilk line it would be good for your hair type, leaves it straight and smooth and eliminates kinky hair.
either Dove or Sunsilk.





i like sunsilk because they have a different one for different kind of hair. i use one for shine and it works great on my hair.
Dove. It did wonders for my hair!! SO soft and smooth with no flyaways! like every strand is it's own, no clumping!

No comments:

Post a Comment