Monday, December 28, 2009

Should I buy salon brand shampoo or just the stuff from the supermarket?

What is the difference if any? I know the salon stuff is more expensive but do you guys notice a difference between the cheap stuff and the stuff you get from a hair salon?Should I buy salon brand shampoo or just the stuff from the supermarket?
i have tried so many from the store and salon and hands down salon products are so much better. they have the proper ingredients your hair needs. store stuff is full of alcohols and waxes. i shop at salonsavings.com they have great products and they are really cheapShould I buy salon brand shampoo or just the stuff from the supermarket?
buy Redken
The only difference that I find between the salon and store bought is that the conditioner might leave more of a build up. I have been a stylist for 15 years and this is what I have told my cutomers. If you can't afford everything try to spend the money on the conditioner. The store bought products have more fillers and waxes to make them stretch farther taht is why they are cheaper. If you find that you get build up from your hair products it is more likely coming from the spray. I don't find many people with build up that often though. If you buy a salon product out of walmart or some other store other than a salon it could be couterfeit, stolen or outdated. Salon brands are to only be sold by a salon. Chances are that you are paying more $ at walmart or the other stores. When I have seen salon products at these other stores they are about 2-3 $ more than what my shop sells them for. People just think that it is cheaper cause it is at walmart. Also if it is at the other stores it probably is not as good since it may be outdated. On the back it says that it is only guaruteed if sold by a professional. Anyway just to sum it up all products are pretty much the same the salon quality is just more concentrated. The salon product is more likely to last longer as well. A store brand bottle of s'poo might last you 1 month where the salon could last you twice as long.When you break it down to the price per use it might work out to the same or close. I hope that this has helped you.
depends on what your pockets can afford....i personally like the salon brand because i know my hair is getting what it needs
the salon stuff is better for your hair cuz it treats it better
The ';salon stuff'; is definetely better quality. Yes, it's more expensive, but you get your money's worth. I think you should go with salon brand. I use Bed-Head and Aussie. They're both amazing hair product companies that sell alot in different variety. You can get great deals at Walmart and the prices aren't tooo bad. Now if you want to get really good %26amp; expensive--Redken is the best. You want to care for your hair? Redken is your product!


--Peace %26amp; love, Stacy(:

No comments:

Post a Comment