Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best shampoo brand that you have used?

what is the best shampoo or conitioner brand you have used?What is the best shampoo brand that you have used?
Burt's Bees Supershiny Grapefruit %26amp; Sugarbeet shampoo %26amp; conditioner. They are ph balanced to work together, so they are terrible alone but AWESOME when used together!! They make my hair so soft and shiny and tangle-free. I run my hands through my hair a lot, but this stuff keeps out the tangles all day long. At first, it felt really weird so I wasn't too sure. But that's only because it's all natural so there are no added ingredients.


You can get samples at Target or Walgreen's or at www.burtsbees.com. I got so many compliments after I started using this stuff.


Bed Head Moisture Maniac is awesome, too.What is the best shampoo brand that you have used?
I have more than just one


Thermasilk


Creme Of Nature Moisturizing Shampoo


I am trying Pantene for Relaxed Hair Not sure yet


VO5


Fruitose Smell great
Redken...it may cost a bit more than normal shampoo but it works really well and is made for all types of hair.
the best shampoo i have used would have to be Dove for dry and damaged hair becasue it left my hair feelinr really soft! i loved it!
Redken works the best for me and I've probably tried just about every brand out there. I think all of the Redken products are very good.
I liked BedHead but it builds up a bit when you use it daily. I use a much cheaper Aussie now and my hair feels great!
Pantene, Mod's hair
Garnier Fructis and Pantene Pro-V are the best cheap shampoos
mine would be bedhead because my hair does so much stuff and i love it.
Garnier Furtise and Get the orange and shiny kind! Really works
That depends on the hair. When my hair is on the oily side, there's nothing better than Paul Mitchell Tea Tree shampoo. For normal, everyday use when my hair is being normal, I'm kind of partial to the Garnier Fructis products. When my hair is on the dry side, I haven't found one I just really love but I do like Thermasilk okay.
biolage and aveno are great! a little pricey but worth it
Pantene...even though it's expensive. I was grateful when Wal-Mart came out with their version. I use the smooth %26amp; Sleek line to tame my frizzy hair.
My two favorites are Treseme and Pantene Pro-V. They both make my hair (naturally straight) very smooth and they give it some volume, which usually it doesnt have. Even though I also straighten it every morning, these shampoos make it look like I have never put any sort of heat on it.
Nioxin! I love their line of products!





www.nioxin.com
loreal is the best one especially their pink one, their shampoo and conditioner are fab, ive used it for lots of years. people always ask how i get so straight and nice hair, thanks to loreal and my natural roots

No comments:

Post a Comment