Friday, December 18, 2009

Which of these shampoo brands would you recommend?

I was just wondering which brands of these shampoos you like the best. My hair is medium length and curly. You can also recommend other brands if you want to. sooz...here are the brands


~shampoos~


Panteene


Trenesme (sorry if i spelled it wrong! i know its the kind in the big black bottle though)


Sunsilk


Herbal EssencesWhich of these shampoo brands would you recommend?
none --





i use organix shea butter shampoo--





=]=]]Which of these shampoo brands would you recommend?
I have the same type of hair, except I also have frizzy hair if I don't take care of it. I am currently using Pantene ';18 hours straight';, and my favorite is Herbal Essences, the light blue bottle, I forgot what it's called but it has coconut %26amp; smells divine! It also leaves my hair nice %26amp; soft. Tresemme in the black bottle for me was the worst I've ever tried. It left my hair tangled %26amp; dry %26amp; after a few uses I threw it out. I've not tried Sunsilk, but another good shampoo is Garnier Fructis Sleek %26amp; Shine, also leaves your hair very soft %26amp; manageable.
Herbal essences makes ur hair smell really good like i got tons people tell me ur hair smells good, kinda creepy but its a good thing. herbal essences works really wel 2. panteene works really wel 2 it doesn't make ur hair smell as good but it helps nd they have the specific formulas 4 different hair types. the others i haven't tried so i cant tell u. between those 2 though i don't have a preference
If you can afford to splurge, my clients always notice a difference with Redken brand; but with the economy the way it is, I would recommend Tresemme because it's the closest ';economical'; brand to what ';professionals'; use.. However, all hair takes chemicals differently, so one person may get results on one thing and not for another.
out of the choices, i would say tresseme.





but honestly, spend your money to get better brands like redken or paul mitchell. you use a lot less to get the same result of a cheaper product, so by the time you finally finish with one bottle of good shampoo and conditioner, you'd be on at least your second or third bottle of something cheaper.
Out of those choices I'd go with Sunsilk. I'm asian though so my hair's a little different. Redkin works wonders for me. It's a little pricey but it's worth it. One of my friends is a professional hairstylist and that's what she recommended so I know it's good. Also Paul Mitchell, Aveda, KMS, bed head,back to basics, etc. are all good products
i'm absolutely in love with Herbal Essences new Long Term Relationship. it has really helped improve my hair in just a few weeks and it smells wonderful :)





i didn't care too much for Treseme. it worked well at first but then started to leave alot of build up and weighed my hair down.
I have medium length, naturally curly hair too.





I actually regularly use at least one product for every brand listed.





Shampoo and conditioner - Tresemme


Pantene - Daily Detangling Spray


Sunsilk - Deep conditioner


Herbal Essences - Long Term Relationship leave-in conditioner





These work for me.
herbal essences is the worst, i can promise you that!





tresemm茅 is alright.





and pantene's ice shine is very good!





it makes my hair smooth and shiny!





and sunsilk is pretty good too, but if you have damaged or dyed hair i suggest pantene!
For sure not Pantene it contains wax and it will coat your hair and leave a nasty residue. I've been told if you must use a cheaper shampoo to use Suave. They make a Matrix knock off and my hair dresser can't tell the difference.
herbal essences definently ive tried all of those and herbal essences gets my hair less frizzy and it smells really good........ and it was voted the best shampoo and conditioner too
it is better to use Herbal Essences....Coz, hair becomes stronger and smoother when use these Herbal Essences or products. Even many dermatologists suggest to Herabl products....Hope u got that..
sunsilk





pantene dulls color





tresseme has too much water in it so you have to use more to get it to work





and herbal essences just smells good
None of the above, I recommend Dove.
Head and Shoulders... it's great on your hair and smells gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment