Thursday, December 24, 2009

Are there brands of shampoo that when you wash it, it makes your hair straight and smooth? Please tell me.?

My hair is naturally curled or wavy. I did the Japanese permenant straightening hair three times in 3 years and I want to keep it straight and smooth when my hair grows longer and become dry and curl. What are some brands of shampoo that helps straighten and smooth my hair? Please give me detail information. Thank you very much.Are there brands of shampoo that when you wash it, it makes your hair straight and smooth? Please tell me.?
uhh...i think permanent straightening is expensive. i used to get i done myself, not often as you but anyway...i learned to like my natural hair. my hair is naturally curly as yours too. so it gets messy and fuzzy sometimes and that really annoys me. the reason why i don't really prefer straigtening is because when your hair moves by the wind, it looks very unnatural and you can easily tell whether that person has got hair straightened or not. just doesn't look natural.


still if you're looking for something really good, try tony %26amp; guy shampoo and conditioner. it supposed to have something inside that makes it easy for you to style your hair even without using any hair product. and nowadays there are lots of hair products that helps you get the result you want.


when i had my hair straightened, i'd straighten my hair after i had dried it using straigtener. use heat protective products to protect your hair and serums etc.Are there brands of shampoo that when you wash it, it makes your hair straight and smooth? Please tell me.?
try garnier fructis sleek and shine shampoo it makes ur hair really smooth and straight Report Abuse

Matrix Sleek Look-- They have a whole line from shampoo and conditioner to styling aids and hairspray. But don't forget that they only help you to straighten your hair easier and to keep it that way longer. The products will not do the job for you.
Pantene!
There really isn't one. Just get a straightener.
Hydrasilk; it is in a pink bottle.
PUREOLOGY Super Straight Shampoo works wonders on naturaly curly or thick hair. I used it one time and i wont buy anyother. Its amazing and smells great, it really smooths out the hair and makes it super straight.





heres a picture


http://www.amazon.com/Pureology-Super-St鈥?/a>





you should be able to find it at a top salon by you, or just offline.
control freak by bed head!!!!!!! it works great for me...
charles worthington is quite good, he does one for smoothing hair
frizz ease and straighten up.
buy a pair of straighteners! ghd are the best.. they're expensive but worth it! you can also try brushing your hair while you have conditioner in it... i have wavy hair and it seems to help me.. as well as making it easier to brush later on
If there was such a shampoo, you have better buy up a lot of stock in whichever company who came up with it.
My hair is the same way. Unfortunatley, I still haven't found any that actually does that, though most of them say they will. If I find one that works, I'll tell you.
No I'm very sorry. I've tried a lot of kinds, trust me, but any shampoo that claims to straighten your hair is a scam.
Try Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine
  • hosting services
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment