Friday, December 18, 2009

Is it okay to mix different brands of shampoo?

I don't mean literally mixing them. I mean just using my regular shampoo and conditioner (Garnier Fructise - Strengh and Repair) and then just using the conditioner from Herbal Essences for the smell? OR should I use the shampoo from Herbal Essences? OR should I simply not do this at all??? THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!Is it okay to mix different brands of shampoo?
it is fine but make sure it is for your hair typeIs it okay to mix different brands of shampoo?
My hair stylist does that. She likes to mix many conditioners. I remember the smell when she was washing my hair for me one time, it was different and had never smelled it before. I asked her what it was and she said it was a mixture of many conditioners...so you should be fine.
Yeah, it doesn't make a difference. They only say on the bottle to use their other products for ';best results'; so they can sell more crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment