Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best drugstore brand shampoo?

Along the lines of pantene etc.? I currently use Redkin but need to save money and cut back.. Any thoughts or suggestions?





ThanksWhat is the best drugstore brand shampoo?
The best shampoo is finesse 2 in shampoo conditioner I have 5 years using this shampoo and lives my hair so soft and shiny and I discover that my hair growths more faster .What is the best drugstore brand shampoo?
I like Tressemme (I think that's how you spell it). I have found that with drug store brands, they work great for about 2 months, then my hair starts to get flakey or dry and I have to switch formulas. Make sure to pick the right one for your hair type.





Btw, if you have a Big Lots near you, I have often found salon shampoos there for cheap, but it's kind of hit and miss for brands.
I was using Pantene for a long time recently I have tried Dove conditioner and I am happy with it you may want to give it a try!
Pantene Length and Strength
  • hosting services
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment