Thursday, December 24, 2009

What shampoo brand works best for thick often dull hair?

i need shampoo... a little random, but i can't figure out what type to get... i need something that will make my hair soft... lol. unlike the dry and somethimes oily stage it is in now!What shampoo brand works best for thick often dull hair?
I have really thick straight hair, and I LOVE Herbal Essences ';Drama Clean'; Shampoo and Conditioner. The shampoo cleans thoroughly so that your hair doesn't get oily, and the conditioner moisturizes lightly so it doesn't weigh you down so much. Hope this is helpful.What shampoo brand works best for thick often dull hair?
Sweetie,


I have gone through,


Garnier


Panttene


Head%26amp;Shoulders


You name them..


lol


But Till I started using


SUNSILK


MAn that product it awesome!


I loved it Cuz it made my hair soft


I have really curly hair, %26amp; It really worked!


Now my hair is softer %26amp; less frizzy


Try it.


Good Luck
you mean to tell me there was something in the can
sunsilk hydra tlc
I like sunsilk brand for different problems...shoot what is the shine one called? anyways go to walmart and there is one to make your hair shiny and it really works and it wont make your hair oily. Sometimes if you have really oily hair it helps to put some baking soda in your hands with shampooo and then shampo with it like normal. idk why but it helps, and if you have oily hair but cant take a shower rub some baby powder in you hands then through your hair and then brush it. Hope this helped!
I use sunsilk it works great
i have really thick curly hair, and i use biosilk shampoo and conditioner, it's really great on shine, and it restores your hairs health.

No comments:

Post a Comment