Monday, December 28, 2009

What do you all think of the Suave shampoo brand?

I'm curious? Is it a good brand? Does it leave your hair soft and healthy?


What are your opinions on the brand?What do you all think of the Suave shampoo brand?
Yes, it's good, but not my first choice. It works better than some of the more expensive brands I have tried. In the summer, I will buy a bottle of the Clarifying Shampoo from Suave to use a couple times a week instead of my regular shampoo, because my hair tends to get oily in the summer months. And it works well to keep it looking clean. I'll use some other conditioner with it normally.





The other shampoo and conditioner that I really like is Aussie (the stuff int he purple bottles), and it's my first choice. There is one called ';Split Personality';, I think. And that one helps to keep your roots from looking greasy, and it helps to smooth the ends of your hair at the same time. I really love it, it's what I use most often in the summer months and that one definitely leaves your hair soft, softer than suave's stuff.





Pantene is right up there with Aussie, but I don't like the smell of Pantene as much. Herbal Essences is good as well, but probably my second choice.What do you all think of the Suave shampoo brand?
Drug store bought shampoo's and conditioners are all the same. They all contain a large amount of wax and detergent. I recommend using professional shampoo/conditioner. Abba is natural and not too expensive.
It's pretty good i love the one that's called bio-something lol


it smells so amazing
I think it's a great way to dry out your hair.
Yes it's really good it's actually a kick back from a popular name brand .
My opinion is it is good to use once in a while or if you are a man, but woman need more nutrients in their hair for woman I would recommend using Herbal Essense, or Aussie. Good luck hun.
I like it........Its ok


Its not my favorite but it is ok

No comments:

Post a Comment