Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is it ok to use a shampoo and conditioner from 2 different brands?

everytime i see magazine reviews of shampoos and conditioners for my hair type (highlighted) they recommend a shampoo from one brand and a conditioner from another. i want to get my hair as soft shiny and volumious as i can after highlighting it.Is it ok to use a shampoo and conditioner from 2 different brands?
Its perfectly ok and normal to use two different brands, many people do. Just make sure that the ';type'; of hair product doesn't clash, like ';extra straight'; shampoo and ';curl'; conditioner. But using extra straight and soft and shiny would be ok.





If you use the type of hair shampoo and conditioner that the magazine says it will be fine. It will not turn your hair red!Is it ok to use a shampoo and conditioner from 2 different brands?
I say use the same. Shampoo and conditioner are made to work more efficently when from the same brand. Try the John Freida collection. I'm a (natural) redhead, but I use Sheer Blonde and it brings out the colors in it.
yea u can ( =
Ya its FINE!!! but I think same brands would work better. I use sunsilk black shine shampoo and susilk velvety soft conditioner. They work grt. My hair become shiny and soft after their use. but different brands also work nice.
yeah its fine.
I do. Companies just want you to feel that you have to buy it because it will only work if you buy the other thing. I use two different brands and my hair is fine.
yup, that's fine.
Yes. The bottle usually says to get the same conditioner because they want to make more money. It's totally fine to use different brands.
i would stick with one brand because conditioners and shampoos are meant to go together...i like john frieda highlight activating moisturizing shampoo with light enhancers and glistening perfection moisturizing conditioner...but if you like more expensive shampoos and conditioners, always go for kerastase. its the best hands down.
it's ok
no your hair will turn red
OHMYGAWD...your mom never told you to mix brands of shampoo and conditioner...the HORROR!! What kind of childhood did you have??
Of course it's OK. They're not going to start a fire or anything on your scalp just because they're different brands.
I use two different brands because I like my shampoo to help fix damaged hair and I like my conditioner to smell good.
Yes,its ok.I use 2 different kinds,I always get the ones the tame the friz and hydrate it.Just a little tip that i use:


shampooing your hair everyday can dry out your hair,


so twice a week i only use shampoo.It keeps your hair from drying out.

No comments:

Post a Comment