Monday, December 28, 2009

What brands of shampoo have you seen in the grocery store or K-Mart that you would like?

All I have ever seen is row after row after row of Suave. Also seen White Rain, VO5, Prell, Pert Plus, Head and Shoulders, and absolutely nothing else ever, not one other brand unless maybe it was on the bottom shelf.What brands of shampoo have you seen in the grocery store or K-Mart that you would like?
It's all pretty much crap. The ingredients on all these bottles are horrendous. Plus, they contain alcohol, which will dry out hair. Out of all of them, I sometimes like the Neutrogena (small square bottle), because it's good to use every once in a while (but the smell actually makes me sick). I try to avoid buying shampoo %26amp; whatnot from grocery stores like Kroger, etc. And I can't believe K-mart even still exists when Target has completely knocked them out of the competition. K-mart IMHO looks so run down and behind the times, no matter where it's located. Anyway, I usually purchase my shampoo at places like Whole Foods %26amp; Wild Oats. Actually, there's a mosturizing body wash I used as a shampoo that I loved... Shikai White Gardenia.





But I do steer clear of common grocery stores (most products there are very unhealthy... overloaded with sodium, trans fat, and almost everything either has preservatives or unnatural chemicals). And K-mart doesn't even enter into the picture at all.





The best place to buy shampoo and (everything else) is organic grocery stores like Whole Foods or Wild Oats.What brands of shampoo have you seen in the grocery store or K-Mart that you would like?
I know a lot of people like Pantene. I always see it on the shelves.
Are you a giant? and not able to view the lower or middle shelfs ?I have bought pantene, matrix and many others at both those stores and have never bought white rain or Vo5.
Wow.... is this really all you've got to think about right now? Lets swap lives..... if the biggest of my problems was the shampoo selection at K-Mart, I'd be set......
dove is a really good shampoo.... not the body soap but the actual shampoo
pantene is the best, I love it
I don't shop at K-Mart but I do shop at I.D.A and I always get Treseme (however you spell it!) and it works good, especialy the conditioner
i love john freida, panteen, garnier frutis, andddd herbel esence
l'oreal vive in the pink bottle...it makes my hair so soft :)
garnier fructis
Ding!
seen all them
Pantene... Is very good... :) and plus i have seen it, with my own eyes, in the grocery store and K Mart...
My K-Mart is pretty sad any more, but it definitely has a lot of shampoo brands--my favorites for sure, Dove and Loreal. The grocery store, depends whether it's big or small--so I guess it depends.
does any body remember Jojoba?
Pantene!!!☺
Pert Plus
Grocery stores usually carry Finesse and Pantene, which are nicer than those other brands you mentioned. I get Pantene at WalMart.
none is better then the other
I've see all of those and also Pantene, Herbal Essense %26amp; Sun Silk.
Herbal Essences lol or how ever you spell it and Aussie
I live in Australia so some of those brands arent familiar to me,but VO5 would have to be one of the best shampoos available, and also Sunsilk is a favorite of mine.
Herbal essence is great.
Suave or white rain.They're cheap and work as good as other brands.Suave was made by Helene Curtiss until recently,they also make the hair salon shampoos.Johnson's baby shampoo,but they don't offer conditioner.
I like Paul Mitchell, and you can't get that in a grocery store.
Pantene...thick and full...if you having thinning hair this is the way to go!
I shop at Target, and I usually see a lot of Fructis and other higher end products.
pantene pro v


sunsilk


tresemme or how ever u spell it
I don't know man what is this shampoo you talk about?
Suave is always great! There are fruity girly scents or more neutral scents like ';Rain'; for guys.
Aussie it is like the best shampoo ever!!! [ THE PURPLE KANGAROO] yea so send me some points please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment