Thursday, December 24, 2009

What salon brands shampoo and conditioner do u like to use?

Loreal Elseve's deep conditioning line. It realy smooth out hair and I could see results after a week. My hair really is smoother and it has a bit of shine now. Try it!





Hope that helps!What salon brands shampoo and conditioner do u like to use?
I use to buy Biolage by matrix it always made my hair feel soft.


but when Dove came out with their hair care product line, that is all I use.





I use nothing but Dove products.


I got hooked when I saw the commercial for the Dove 5- day challenge to make my hair fuller and silkier


I am in my forties so I use the pro鈥geThick %26amp; Full Therapy Shampoo


pro鈥ge Thick %26amp; Full Therapy Conditioner


pro鈥ge Thick %26amp; Full Finishing Spray


pro鈥ge庐Thick %26amp; Full Styling Foam





At 6.00 a piece it is a great savings too. don't get me wrong I did like the salon products, but at a savings I went with the Dove Products.What salon brands shampoo and conditioner do u like to use?
brunette tresseme you get alot for your money and make your hair shine :D luv it!! xx
Goldwell. It's a little pricey, but it has great results! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment