Thursday, January 7, 2010

Which shampoo brand do you think smells great?

If it's a Herbal Essence shampoo, please specify which one since there are a bunch of kinds with different scents.


Also, do you like Garniet Fructice[the light green bottles] or however you spell it? It smells like pears to me..Which shampoo brand do you think smells great?
well im 12 buttt


ii love bumble and bumblee. youhh can get it at really nice salons its a lot of money thoughh the big ones each are 62 each get the coca de creme it works really nicly it gets all of your tangles out but youhh need conditioner too








do minee


http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u117/xoxbabygurl383/l_02dbc71554336c795529d0fd43355830.jpgWhich shampoo brand do you think smells great?
YUM! I love Pantene %26lt;3 Your hair smeels great after, It's amazing XD Also, my favorite Herbal Essence one is Hello Hydration =]








Pantene is my alltime favorite at the moment, though.





%26lt;3x
For me a shampoo called ziravie it is a fruit based one and it is diluted so one can never over use it. What I mean it is not concentrated so if you use a little extra it does not have damaging effect.


I buy it from Spain
herbal essence... the green apple... it realy smells good on hair
herbal essences long term relationship smells amazingggg

No comments:

Post a Comment