Thursday, January 7, 2010

What hair shampoo brands do you use &what are the reasons for the use of these brands ?

This is a survey to know and learn from you what makes you go for a specific shampoo brand and your choice of preference for that brand..What hair shampoo brands do you use %26amp;what are the reasons for the use of these brands ?
i've been using Head%26amp;Shoulders for over 10 years now because it gives my crowning glory a cool minty feeling plus a clean, moisturized, dandruff-free %26amp; itch-free scalp.What hair shampoo brands do you use %26amp;what are the reasons for the use of these brands ?
I use a shampoo specialized for black people.
Pantene because it keeps my hair silky and smooth and thick.
I am using Pantine- Black


Because of its i dont have a problem of fall of of hair
I have a nasty case of eczema on my scalp so i use Fongitar /Nizoral once a week to keep that under control.


Otherwise I use Clairol Essences Clrifying Shampoo because it smells very nice :)
I use himalaya products only..its very safe to use and contains herbals which has a natural effect...its not that expensive also..jus give in a try...hope u will like it :-)
Cream of Nature and Mane 'n Tail, these products are great for african american hair. Make my hair soft, shiny, adds body and promote hair growth.
I have tried most of the brands. here are my reviews-





Arnica Plus- Bad smell, softens hair but smells bad.





Clinic Plus- Dries up the hair. Harsh. Good for Dandruff





shikakai- Bad smell





Head and Shoulders- Good. But similar to clinic plus.





Sunsilk- Large variety. The best available.
Dove. It doesn't smell very nice, but it makes my hair very soft.
I usually use shampoo from hotels but when I buy it, I almost always use Pert with conditioner. I have more hair than anyone I know of (thickness) and this stuff works fine and keeps hair untangled. It works just as well as any expensive shampoo.
u use HIMALAYA hair loss cream , this is the best product once. u try. ok then this is for lous hairs %26amp; dendrop

No comments:

Post a Comment