Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best shampoo brand?

What is the best shampoo brand?





Please keep in mind that I have sensitive skin and I blow dry/straighten my hair everyday or every other day.What is the best shampoo brand?
Sunsilk Hydra TLCWhat is the best shampoo brand?
I have very fine hair and a sensative scalp. I also blow dry and straighten my hair everyday so I know the pain you are going through. I have an aunt that is a beautician and she recommended that I try Nexxus shampoo. It is a two in one shampoo and conditioner and it worked wonders on my damaged hair. It is not cheap shampoo that you can just buy at K mart or whatever. You can most likely find it at your local hair salon or beauty supply store like sally's beauty supply. I hope this will help you as much as it has helped me.
Different people look from different perspective. As for me, I love Pantene, Sunsilk, Silkpro and Herbal Essence.
Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight...it's for hair that you either want to straighten or that is already straight. Works wonders.
I'm not sure which is THE absolute best in the world (after all, I haven't tried EVERY single one. ;) ), but Sunsilk Hydra TLC works wonders for me. I've used many shampoos/conditioners and they always left my hair feeling dry/and/or brittle, however this particular brand leaves my hair feeling healthy and smooth, and I blow dry/straighten every day. :)
matrix works well (if you are on a budget) but i hear kerastase, bumble %26amp; bumble, and fekkai are great. also oscar blandi
John Masters Organics. Yummy. Good for you and good for the environment.
I love Biolage!
i agree that Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight is great.
Ok everyone has different takes on a question like this. I myself have fought my mother and my sisters on this. I went to the store and bought 5 different shampoos the 2 my mom said 2 my sisters said well then i choose one. The best is Aussie its a WONDERFUL product and its the best for any type of hair. So try to find what fits for YOUR hair not everyone elses...You say you have sensitive skin well aussie is made with eco-friendly products to help just that. O and by the way hun. I do the same dry/flat iron so yes this is a good product to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment