Thursday, January 7, 2010

What kind brand shampoo sets you like to use and buy from the stores?

and do you use the same shampoo everyday or even had try different kinds brands .What kind brand shampoo sets you like to use and buy from the stores?
I always have these 3 varieties in my home:





1 - Sunsilk: I get the ';Anti-Poof'; for my hair. I like how they customized it for what you need, it's cheap and leaves hair shiney.





2 - Tresseme: Forgive the spelling. It's my husbands favorite and sells in large quantities. Very nice.





3 - Suave: The Cocoanut type. It smells good and is cheap. Nice to alternate.What kind brand shampoo sets you like to use and buy from the stores?
I love aussie and garnier frutis. Garnier REALLY brings out the color in your hair and makes it soft, cuz it's got all those good natural oils and vitamins! :)
Pantene makes my hair shiny and soft. It works much better for me than the expensive salon brands.
i use so many different brands of shampoo but my favorite is nexxus for shampoo but conditioner my fav is aussie 3 minute miracle
i love garnier fructis, the best shampoo ever!!


i do try other brands, and i recently tried Sunsilk's Straightening Shampoo and i liked that one a lot too
i use and like tresemme moisture rich


have aussie 3 min miracle treatment


and have try hebal essence body envy like it alot jsut drys out hair alittle
Hmm... I prefer using DOVE shampoo and conditioner but you can try other kinds!
i like the garnier system. Herbal essence is good too.
a lot of shampoo brands like Suave, Dove, VO5, and Pert Plus contain “bad” ingredients.





which means it contains:


Sodium Lauryl Sulfate


Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate


Ammonium Laureth Sulfate


Ammonium Xylene Sulfonate


TEA Lauryl Sulfate


Sulfur (in dandruff shampoos)


Selenium Sulfide (in dandruff shampoos)





those ingredients above can cause cancer.





so if can, i suggest better avoid to use those syampoo that contain “bad” ingredients.
Panten Pro-V it costly but I swear by it... I got naturally good hair but this stuff makes it soooooooooooo much better
VS *vidal sasoon. - from supermarkets. use everyday


seldom other brands- like lux, dove, sunsilk, palmolive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment