Thursday, January 7, 2010

What shampoo brand should I use?

I have brown naturally curly/wavy hair. My hair is a little unusual because it dries really funny in places and I have tried many ways to dry it and it always happens. Also sometimes it can become very fuzzy. Also it is not really thick or thin but in between. I want it to be silky,soft and behave just like I want it too. What is the best shampoo and conditioner to use? What shampoo brand should I use?
biolage, but it is $26 each bottle


or Paul Mitchell $26 for BOTH shampoo%26amp;conditioner (12 each)


they are a bit pricey because they are professional hair products,


but your hair will come out silky and soft!What shampoo brand should I use?
oh i have almost the exact same hair as you. I use Bed Head products for my hair. They work great and do exactly as it claims.


Heres the website with the different kinds of shampoos:


http://tigihaircare.us/tigi/bedhead/gall鈥?/a>
herbal essences.








RRZ
Treseme


or however you spell it
Pert plus.
sleek look
i love matrix sleek look

No comments:

Post a Comment