Thursday, January 7, 2010

Changing shampoo brands- oily hair?

I've recently heard about Pantene being bad for hair. I agree with this since I think my hair's gotten heavier/oilier. I've seen the new ads for herbal essence and think the new bottle looks adorable and i'm planning to buy the one for oily hair. But.. some of my peers have been saying my hair looks really oily and I think the ';gunk'; from pantene is ';stuck'; in my hair. Does anyone have a good brand they use to cleanse and get rid of this buildup?





Lol sorry for the long question


ThanksChanging shampoo brands- oily hair?
if your cute hair quality does not matterChanging shampoo brands- oily hair?
Get head n shoulders...make sure it says its ok to use for oily hair.
Use Neutrogena to get the gunk out. Then use Infusium 23 on a daily basis. That stuff roxXx!! You will love the way it makes your hair feel.
Try Pert Plus. I got oily hair 2 n it should work better then Pantene.
It might sound weird and dont know if you have used it or even heard of it...


BEER...yeah, coors, budlight whatever..lol it works REALLY good and is a great buildup stripper.


Just flip your head over while looking down, like in the kitchen sink and pour the beer over your scalp/hair massage in, let it sit in for 2-3 mins and you will actually feel it working. I love it and it works great. Rinse out and then wash with a good shampoo after.


I notice a difference right away, and I do the beer thing about once a week to once every two weeks depending on how oily/heavier it feels, I especially do it after a long trip of camping.


I am also one of those people who get the buildup/oily hair, and noticed it more often if I keep using the same shampoo repeatedly.


Patene I found out was really bad for my hair as I kept getting handfuls of loose hair after I used it not too mention got really bad buildup.


Try the beer thing though, it really does work...

No comments:

Post a Comment