Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best shampoo brand?

For frizz free, shiny soft hair and that prevents damage


And is within a budget


What brands actually work up to what they say they do?What is the best shampoo brand?
SILK ELEMENTS!!


I use that. My hair is frizzy...but this shampoo really prevented that from happening, and strengthened my hair and made it sooo soft and silky! I Love it.








The one I use is Silk Elements Olive Oil Shampoo and the Moisturizing Treatment as well!What is the best shampoo brand?
I agree with reniwins.


Hair products like pantene, sunsilk, dove only worsen your hair.





Many of my hairstylist said so, they create shine and oil, covering your hair to makes them look vibrant, but the inside of your hair is actually getting unhealthy.





I do not know for other brands, but for a cheap one, herbal essence work fine for me, at least it doesn't do as much harm to your hair as compared to the other products above.
Sunsilk (thick and long hair) it's really great, it makes your hair super silky, soft, smooooth and it smells really cute.


I use Pantene Conditioner. It's really good.





Pantene-Pro V is awesome too.





But whatever you use, don't ever use Head and Shoulder or All Clear or Dove, they are all nothing but some sort of rubbish.
J.A.S.O.N. - it's all natural, which means it's better for your hair. And it doesn't include all those harsh ingredients.


or Nexus Dualiste (I think I spelt that wrong) - It helps protect your hair color, and ';preps'; it for conditiners.


I love these products. =]





And just a note - shampoo is usually used to clean the dirt out of your hair, not make it softer... conditioners are the one the really makes it soft and silky.
i'm a hairstylist. just so everyone is clear, pantene pro v shampoo strips the hair and the conditioner coats it with a filmy wax, which may feel nice at first, but really is just causing more problems for later.. resulting in bad build up, unhealthy hair, etc.





you need to find something less harsh for the hair.





as far as over the counter products are concerned,


the best one i know of, to the best of my knowledge does not strip hair,


is infusium 23. give that one a try. my friend uses it. says it's good.
Pantene idk if im spelling it right tho lol i use the ocnditioner and shampoo and my hair is so soft and perfect lol try it :) and they have a special brand of it for frizz its purple i think idk ud have ot look
Pantene works. it won't cure damage hair but helps prevent it. and they have alot of different shampoos from Pantene that work.
Sauve Professionals Humectant-Smells great, works wonders, super cheap!
idk but i use Bioteria and Pantene Pro-V
Paul Mitchell Awaphuii, the best and price is good.
biolage:)
Garnier Fructis. It makes your hair super shiny and it works for frizzy hair
Mane n Tail.


At my store the huge bottle was only 7.99
tressame
Panteine Pro-V





It keeps it silky smooth and smells great.

No comments:

Post a Comment