Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dry Shampoo brands? (maybe...not crazy expensive...)?

I know brands that are more expensive really can be worth the money and all...and I've heard great things about bumble and bumble's line of dry shampoo...but holy crap a FOUR oz bottle of dry shampoo is $35. That is kinda ridiculous. And a 1 oz bottle is $19, that'd last like a week, if that. Are there any brands people have tried that worked out well that was less expensive? To be honest, when I had really light hair I could get away with using just a little baby powder at my roots between washes, but when I dye it darker that's not really an option lol.





I know it's not a big deal to just wash with regular shampoo, it's just that I color my hair a lot and it'd be nice to prolong the color by not washing it as much.Dry Shampoo brands? (maybe...not crazy expensive...)?
Klorane? i get it for about $10 i love it .Dry Shampoo brands? (maybe...not crazy expensive...)?
Sephora
Loreal! its amazing! oh nvm... dry shampoo? Try lush.
I recommend anything from herbal essence or garnier fructis, they're both amazing brands and they wont break the bank, %26amp; they have different types to fit your hair type or what you what your hair to do.





I know first hand about expensive shampoos and they're not worth it, they usually work just as good as the cheaper ones, they're a waste of money.








good luck!











so i just realized you said dry shampoo, you can try ulta, they have alot of dry shampoos that don't cost alot.





http://search.ulta.com/search?p=Q%26amp;ts=v2%26amp;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment