Thursday, January 7, 2010

Which of these shampoo brands are best? ASAP!!!!!!!!!!?

Garnier Fructis Sleek %26amp; Shine


bed head tigi control freak Shampoo Frizz Control %26amp; Straightener


suave sleek shampoo


pantene extra straight shampoo


Avon Smoothing Shampoo


dove frizz control shampoo


herbal essences dangerously straight shampooWhich of these shampoo brands are best? ASAP!!!!!!!!!!?
I use Garnier Fructis Sleek %26amp; Shine personally and I love it.





I don't know about the other products, but I've used the brands, so I'd recommend, in order of preference:





Dove


Herbal Essences


Sunsilk


%26amp; Aussie





I've never used TiGi Bedhead, but I've heard great things about it.


Stay away from Patene, it builds up %26amp; stuff. :[ I haven't had luck with Suave either, but I heard the Sleek %26amp; Humectress work well.Which of these shampoo brands are best? ASAP!!!!!!!!!!?
Bed Head by TIGI control freak, the only professional shampoo on your list. Much more concentrated, with more natural ingredients and less water.
i like garnier fructis or pantene.





tigi products are fun and smell good... but for the price they don't do anything different.
herbal essences...don't use garnier fructis, after using it for awhile your hair gets oily.
honey, bed head is an awesome product! i love it! go with that one....garnier fructis is great also!
Bed Head fer sure, Tigi has awesome products.


You pay more for them but it's worth it ! :)


[I use Tigi]
sunsilk, definately
  • hosting services
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment