Thursday, January 7, 2010

What Shampoo Brand In The Phil. Can Make My Hair Grow Long Fast?

hi im from the Philippines and i wanted to know what shampoo brand in the phil could make my hair grow faster because im making my hair longer but i want to grow fast so could you pls tell me what shampoo brand that is available in the phil that could make my hair grow faster?What Shampoo Brand In The Phil. Can Make My Hair Grow Long Fast?
shampoo cant really make your hair grow. but if you use conditioner in place of shampoo, your hair will be moisturized and healthy, which in turn will make it grow. just stop the breakage. if your hair isnt breaking, then its probably growing at its full potential.What Shampoo Brand In The Phil. Can Make My Hair Grow Long Fast?
no shampoo can do that. hair only grows a half inch a month. if you want long hair the best thing you can do is keep it healthy so it doesn't break off, but nothing will make it grow faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment