Thursday, January 7, 2010

Any good shampoo brands and conditioners? (best answer gets full points)?

I've asked a question similar to this, but didn't get a lot of answers.


I have very fine and thin hair, sort of like an asian's you can say. It's really straight except it waves at the ends and I'm sick of it.


I was thinking of getting herbal essences dangerously straight and I know it doesnt completely straighten your hair, but will it help my waves?


If not, what other shampoo brands should I get... Aussi, dove, etc?


I'm using pantene right now.





ALSOOOO,


can you guys reccomend me a good conditioner.


Thank you guys SO SO MUCH, Merry christmas!!!


best answer gets full points (:Any good shampoo brands and conditioners? (best answer gets full points)?
Finally...a question I can fully answer.





Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight doesn't really straighten your hair. It is just FOR straight hair.





Aussie is much better for thick hair. It is sort of hard on your hair if it's thin.





Dove...is ok. Not great, but ok. It's not that expensive, though.





I love TRESemme. It works great on thin and thick hair. It has a lot of different kinds of products, depending on how your hair is. I recommend the Volume section.


Here is a URL so you can find more information:


http://www.tresemme.com/volume/index.asp鈥?/a>








I like Herbal Essences and TRESemme conditioner. It makes your hair smooth and soft after using it once.





By the way...not all Asians have fine and thin hair. Just like Chinese and Japanese. I am Asian ( parents from India) and I have extremely thick hair. I would call it bushy...lol. I would trade you hair anyday, though.








Have A Nice Day! and


Merry Christmas!








December 25, 2008.


12:03 AM.%26lt;----------------Early! Early! Early!Any good shampoo brands and conditioners? (best answer gets full points)?
Thats funny,because my hair is Just like yours. RIght now i rotate between using Bed Head Self-Absorbed Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner, Herbel Essance Dangerously Straight shampoo%26amp; Conditioner,and herbel essence Body Envy Shampoo%26amp;conditioner. Really,they all have about the same effect on my hair,but i love the smell Herbel Essence gives your hair!
Merry Christmas to you too!


And um, I use Nexxum from Target. It helps me out a lot.
I love Head and Shoulders Smooth and Silky. It works AMAZINGLY! It makes your hair so soft =)
Try Burt's Bees products. They are amazing, work well and smell wonderful.
I like the Pert and it says on some of the bottles that it can be used for fine hair. They also say they are safe for color treated hair so it's great for the whole family. Usually there is conditioner in with the 2 in 1 shampoo for fine hair. It's also not a very expensive shampoo. If you want more body you may want to try something like a leave in conditioner or use some mouse while your hair is still damp so it may hold volume better. Garnier fructis also helps with fine hair depending on which one you get. They also have a leave-in- conditioner that you can get. Aussie has a volume 2 in 1 shampoo conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment